Aconnected Gauteng City-Region that leverages technology to provide quality services to citizens.
To realize the intent of a connected government through:
• Provision of relevant technologies, standards and governance;
• Creation of an environment of collaboration between key stakeholders; and
• Facilitation of the evolution of the Gauteng City-Region (GCR) service delivery.
• To roll out the Gauteng Broadband Network (GBN);
• To develop and maintain all provincial government owned ICT infrastructure;
• To develop and maintain applications, networks and services;
• To improve and provide customer driven HR services;
• To implement e-Recruitment solution for job seekers; and
• To deploy HR systems in the province.
The Estimates of Provincial Revenue and Expenditure (EPRE) sets out the detailed spending plans of each government department for the coming year.
National Treasury, departments and commitees are busy with different things depending on the time of year: