Aconnected Gauteng City-Region that leverages technology to provide quality services to citizens.
To realize the intent of a connected government through:
• Provision of relevant technologies, standards and governance;
• Creation of an environment of collaboration between key stakeholders; and
• Facilitation of the evolution of the Gauteng City-Region (GCR) service delivery.
• To roll out the Gauteng Broadband Network (GBN);
• To develop and maintain all provincial government owned ICT infrastructure;
• To develop and maintain applications, networks and services;
• To improve and provide customer driven HR services;
• To implement e-Recruitment solution for job seekers; and
• To deploy HR systems in the province.
The Estimates of Provincial Revenue and Expenditure (EPRE) sets out the detailed spending plans of each government department for the coming year.
Each chart shows the budgeted spending by each sub-programme of that programme.
Each chart shows the budgeted spending by economic classification under that Programme.
Each chart shows the budgeted spending of each Programme under that Economic Classification.
National Treasury, departments and commitees are busy with different things depending on the time of year:
Interested in finding out how the South African budget process works? Learn about the budget process, how it relates to our constitution and the role that it plays in a modern d...
The South African Constitution has several provisions that support people’s participation in areas of democratic governance. One such area of participation is in the allocation ...