Integrated sustainable human settlements.
To be an effective agent of change that delivers quality services to citizens of Limpopo through:
• Promoting developmental cooperative governance,
• supporting municipalities and traditional leadership institutions, and
• Optimally deliver integrated and sustainable human settlements.
• Ensure housing development, access to adequate accommodation in relevant and well located
land, access to basic services, social and economic infrastructure.
• Support, capacitate municipalities to implement their constitutional mandates and coordinate
the implementation of Provincial Disaster Management.
• Provide technical and oversight support to municipalities in terms of implementing their
• Support the institution of Traditional Leadership to operate within the context of Co-operative
The Estimates of Provincial Revenue and Expenditure (EPRE) sets out the detailed spending plans of each government department for the coming year.
National Treasury, departments and commitees are busy with different things depending on the time of year: