A competitive economy within a sustainable environment.
To create and facilitate the development of a competitive economy, sustainable environment and
The mandate of the Department is to facilitate the provincial economy, promote and manage
environmental and tourism activities. To carry out this mandate, the department pursues the
• Improve service delivery to communities and stakeholders through a skilled, accountable,
corrupt free, development oriented and empowered and intergraded Public Service.
• Accelerate employment creation, economic growth and development.
• Ensure sustainable development through targeted intervention on environmental management,
development of natural resources, creation of green jobs and proactive responses to climate
• To position Limpopo as a preferred tourist and investment destination within Southern African
Developing Countries(SADC) and the World.
• Transform Limpopo into a world class knowledge society that uses ICT as an enabler of socioeconomic
development and ICT as a production sector.
The Estimates of Provincial Revenue and Expenditure (EPRE) sets out the detailed spending plans of each government department for the coming year.
National Treasury, departments and commitees are busy with different things depending on the time of year:
Interested in finding out how the South African budget process works? Learn about the budget process, how it relates to our constitution and the role that it plays in a modern d...
The South African Constitution has several provisions that support people’s participation in areas of democratic governance. One such area of participation is in the allocation ...